Money loves attention.
It’s stuck with me ever since.
One of Kate’s ways she gives her money attention is by logging into her bank account each morning and checking the balance.
Although there are endless ways to give your money attention, I thought I would gather 10 of the ways I often give my money attention.
10 Ways to Love Your Money
- I write about my money. And sometimes, to my money.
- Journaling Question: If all of your bills were paid and you had an extra $1,000 to spend, how would you spend it? (Giving your money a system to fall into increases your flow of abundance.)
- Journaling Question: If you had $1,000,000.00 what would you do with it, down to the dollar? So many of us want to be “millionaires” but have no real plan for what we would do if we ACTUALLY became millionaires.
- Journaling Question: Dear Money, I love you. I’m so glad you’ve come into my life. Some of my favorite things to do with you are…
- Give your money energy love. Log into your bank account, hold your hands up to the screen, over the balance and imagine rays of love and gratitude showering the number.
- Make sure all of the dollar bills in your wallet are facing the same direction. Make sure the corners are straight and the bills are smooth and unwrinkled. Give your money the respect it deserves.
- Keep a $100 bill in your wallet with no intention of spending it. Having that $100 of cash on your person at all times will inspire an attitude of wealth.
- Put a jar on your home altar. Each night when you come home, place your coins in it and say a prayer. Giving your money blessings allows it to do the same to you.
- When you pay your bills, say thank you with each confirmation number, sealed envelope or received receipt (I give mine hugs sometimes). How lucky are you that you have the money you need to pay your bills, thus, providing food and shelter for someone else’s family down the chain of command.
- Create your own money happy dance. Any time you make some money, or just for the hell of it throughout the day; do your money dance and celebrate the possibility of wealth!
For more fantastic ways to transform your money conversation, consider joining myself and Lisa Carmen in 2013 for Prosperity Playground. Find out more here!